Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Prenatal Classes

Okay, so we've been through 2 of our 3 prenatal classes. The first one went kind of slow. It was hard to get into it. But this week's class was much better. Now there is only one class left. I do feel like it's been worthwhile, I feel like I kind of know what to expect, so I'm not as nervous as I was before. We'll be taking a tour of the hospital on January 27, so we'll know the layout of the land.

Everything else is going well. Elijah is moving ALL THE TIME. Shannon gave me some of her old gender neutral baby clothes. I don't feel like I'm at the stage where I'm ready to start washing the baby's clothes yet. Geoff wants to (possibly) buy the glider we registered for. That would leave just the changing table for big items left to get.

I'm at 32 weeks today, and my next appointment is on the 26th. Then I think I'll be going every week, but I'm not sure. It's all coming together so quickly.

I bought a stocking kit from Hobby Lobby to make for Elijah, so I'm working on that in my spare time. I'll post a picture of it once it's done. I'm going to get back to stitching those sequins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home