Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Status Quo

My doctor's appointment went well. It was short and sweet. I'm good, the baby is good, I go back January 4.

I'm getting bigger every day. People at work think it's cute watching me grow. Elijah is moving all the time.

I bought some more maternity clothes over the weekend, since I needed more tops for work. I also got a skirt for work. On top of that, Dawn sent me some of her old maternity clothes. I think I'm all set now on clothes. I'm still holding out hope that the winter coat I like will drop in price, mine is getting tight on me now. It may not last until January.

That's about it for baby news I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home