Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

5 Weeks Left

Had another appointment today. All is well with mom & baby. My weight is excellent, my blood pressure is perfect (95/50), and baby's heartbeat is still going strong. He is already head down, and I suspected that by the rib kicking I've been getting in the last week. It was so nice to see Dr. Dix today, not that I don't like Dr. Parrish, but she isn't delivering the baby. I will have to make a point of seeing Dr. Dix's back-up doctor (Dr. Jacobson) in case she is on call at the other hospital when I go into labor. But she did provide me with her pager number and home number. How cool is that?

The museum shower is on Saturday, which should be fun. Mary was sick last weekend, so hopefully she'll be well for the shower. We're going to knock out any last minute details tomorrow.

I had a dream about Elijah the other night. In my dream, I saw his face, and he had my eyes. I can't wait to meet him. I'm not really tired of being pregnant. I really miss being able to sleep on my stomach, and I hate that my hips hurt when I try to sleep. But other than that, it's been a neat experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home