Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

36 Weeks


This is the cake from our baby shower on Saturday. It was fun. How often do you go to a baby shower and the baby's tub is filled with soda and beer? We got a lot of practical stuff off our Target registry. There are some things we still need, but hopefully we'll have everything ready once he comes.

Went to the doctor today, and I put on no weight, which surprised me since yesterday I ate a box of truffles. I asked Dr. Dix about the baby changing his position, since he's already head down. She said it rarely happens, he's pretty much going to stay there. She also said she figures he's about 6 lbs right now, so according to Lisa & Diane, he should be a 8 lb baby. We'll have to see when he arrives. But Dr. Dix says we're good to go at any time, and I should probably get on packing my bag for the hospital. I guess I better figure out what I'm taking with me and do that. I did pick up a calling card so Geoff can call family once the baby comes.

Now we just play the waiting game.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM , Blogger Athena said...

    Sounds like fun! I can't wait to have a baby shower some day!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home