Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Little Man


Elijah and Daddy try out the new double joggy stroller

I think Elijah is ready to be a big brother. He talks to his brother through my belly, and gives kisses. It's so sweet. He can even say his brother's name, but when you ask him what his name is, he says "me". He calls Honey cat "Night-Nights". Elijah may be the sweetest boy ever!

It's hard on him being stuck in the house and not being able to run with Daddy, or go for walks with me. I try to get us outside everyday, even if it's just for 15 minutes. It'll be nice when he, Daddy & his new brother can break in that new stroller.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM , Blogger Athena said...

    I love that stroller, I know Geoff will put it to good use!

     
  • At 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Look how happy the 2 of them are!! I'm excited for you guys.

     
  • At 10:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Like the new theme!!!

     
  • At 10:56 PM , Blogger Cate said...

    Sweet ride Elijah!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home