Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Our Little Man



Here's some stuff about Elijah that maybe you didn't know.

- Elijah just loves Honey Cat. And she doesn't mind him so much if he's being gentle.
- His favorite show is Blue's Clues.
- He still loves books.
- He throws a ball really well.
- He is good about holding your hand when you walk with him.
- He hates having his hair touched.
- He likes to brush his teeth.
- He can spot an airplane almost anywhere.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thats our little man!! Love the new do.

     
  • At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's a great photo Melissa. Can you send me a high res version for my desktop?

     
  • At 9:11 AM , Blogger Athena said...

    Wow, I actually knew all of those! A plane! A plane! I mean.. "Ba ba!", "Ba ba!" :)

     
  • At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    too weird... I was searching online "baby hates brushing teeth" and your blog came up! But what's odd is that our sons have the same name! My son is Elijah James King - born 02/08/05 cool! The pictures of your son are very sweet.

    here is my blog:
    http://danaking.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home