Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

In Elijah News

I haven't updated his blog in a while, so I thought I better. Um, what can I say? He had his flu shot on the 11th. He cried for like 3 seconds, then he was over it. He'll go back for the booster next month, since he didn't get the flu shot last year.

He's quite a remarkable kid. He just talks all day, and he keeps adding new words. He's pretty good at saying Please, we are working on Thank You.

We went to the museum yesterday, and I just let him loose in an empty exhibit. He walked around and pointed at things, able to identify "Bear". We only stayed an hour there, it was a free day, so it was filling up fast. Then we went to the Aurora Mall to play and he enjoyed that. Santa was there and waved at Elijah, so he waved back. I don't think we'll have a problem when it comes time to get his picture taken.

I think he'll get more out of Christmas this year. He likes to point out the lights and trees when we go into stores. I can hardly wait to celebrate with him & Geoff. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And so the Christmas fun begins. Enjoy.

     
  • At 7:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice picture handsome. Or should we call you 'Mr. Tea'? Ha ha!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home