Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Monday, September 11, 2006

A Year And A Half

Thursday Elijah had his 18 month check up. My, how time flies. The doctor was happy with his progress.

His current stats:
Weight - 23 lbs, 9oz
Height - 33"

He's a pretty happy-go-lucky boy. His vocabulary seems to grow each day. He loves books, and running around. He'll eat pretty much anything, he has a healthy appetite. I think he's really digging on having his Godparents here (the other set is coming in the Spring).

He doesn't have another well doctor visit until he's two. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm so glad you are doing so well mr. man! can't wait to see you in feb.

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Blogger Athena said...

    Oh my! What progress! I can't wait to see him again in person.. wow, Stephanie is almost 20 pounds but she's only 7 months! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home