Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Naughty Or Nice?


I asked Elijah yesterday what he was going to tell Santa if he was asked, were you naughty or nice. And Elijah said "nice".

That didn't come up, but he did pretty well with Santa at Southlands yesterday. Santa is outdoors, on a carriage, and very friendly. Elijah was a little leery at first, but he warmed up to him by the time we took the picture. We went with Amy & Caley, and there was no line, so we were able to take our time. The polaroid they took didn't scan well, so I'm glad I brought my camera with me so I could capture my own picture.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a great photo! It looks like a perfect time with Santa. And what a cutie!!

     
  • At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very handsome....ya, and you are cute too Elijah. Tee hee. You are always adorable buddy!!

     
  • At 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awesome santa hat in your blog pic EJ!!

     
  • At 9:12 AM , Blogger Athena said...

    So cute! Stephanie is having her Santa photo done today, we'll post it of course!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home