Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Much Better

The diarrhea seems to have stopped, and his diaper rash is subsiding. So it makes for a happier little boy, and happier parents. He also slept better last night too. Thank you everyone for your prayers. :)

On the birthday front, we've pretty much decided we won't have a traditional party. We'll do something together just the 3 of us, and we'll serve cake and pie when our couples group comes over on the 5th. I just didn't want to have a party with kids since all the kids we know are at least 2 years older than him. I want his birthday to be about him, not the other kids. I don't think he needs any toys, since he just got toys at Christmas. I'm not sure what we'll get him, but if you are looking for ideas, I did update his Amazon wishlist.

Being a parent is hard. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Elijah's gift should be at your doorway somethime next week. I know its early, but I was very excited about it!!! Hope he likes it too. I think you will, and it may be a few years before he appreciates it!!! :P glad he's feeling better, touch wood.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home