Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Making Room For 2006

I removed 3 pages of Elijah pictures on my website, to make room for all the new pictures that are sure to come in 2006. If there was one that you wanted and it is now gone, email me I'll try to send it to you. Also, I am more than willing to send hard copies of photos by request. If you don't ask, I don't know you want them. :)

Christmas with Elijah was so much fun. Words hardly capture the joy it is to spend Christmas with a child. He loved all the toys he received, as did Mommy & Daddy enjoy showing him how they work. The clothes were much needed and very cute, thank you. He also got a few books which is wonderful. Now we just need for him to sit still long enough for us to read to him.

That upper tooth is still making it's way in, and Elijah is much less interested in napping and more in exploring. We have to try and tire him out to get him to nap. He's sleeping okay at night. He is crawling, but reverts back to his army crawl if he really wants to get places. And he's pulling himself up with the coffee table. We're trying to teach him how to safely get down from the couch, but it'll be a while before he gets that.

Hard to believe he'll be a year old in March. Yes, I am already thinking about his birthday, but I don't know what we will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home