Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Elijah's New Friend

I think only those who have a child can understand how I felt today, watching my little boy meet Santa for the first time. The twinkle in Elijah's eye, sitting on Santa's lap, they both looking at each other with a big smile on their faces. Even Santa told Geoff how he wished all kids were like Elijah, such a good boy.

It was a moment I hope I always remember. Here is their picture.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    excellent picture, as to be expected and i am glad he was good. we saw a few criers today

     
  • At 11:19 AM , Blogger Athena said...

    What a great photo! He's so handsome! (Santa's not bad either! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home