Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Nana Time



Elijah enjoyed his time with Nana this week, I think he liked having someone to hold him when Mommy couldn't. He had his first fast food (Burger King), which was strawberry applesauce. When we went out to dinner at On The Border, he loved playing with the menu, and he ate the lemon from my glass of water. He loved it. This is a picture of him in a greek hat at the Aurora History Museum.


His tooth is really coming in, and you can almost see where the next one will come in. He hasn't been sleeping so well, he's up a lot. Hopefully this won't last much longer, I miss uninterrupted sleep. :)

I sent Elijah's Halloween picture to our morning news, so I hope they show it. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i know you dont like giving drugs so much but you might find for teething that tylenol would really help his sleep. i also have a family that uses teething tabs and swear by them. good luck!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home