Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Babysitter

Besides my mom when he was just a week old, Elijah has never been left with a babysitter. He goes in the nursery at church, but we're there to swoop in if needed. Saturday afternoon he will be going over to our friends Dave & Jayla's place while we go house hunting. They have a daughter who will be 2 in November, and are thinking about expanding their family. I'm a little concerned he may scare them off this idea. :) I'm sure it will be interesting for everybody.

Elijah is eating cereal twice a day now, and was sleeping really well for about a week. I blame the return of the warm weather for the return of his frequent wakings. Can't it be Fall yet? His hair is also growing in nicely, he isn't the bald baby he used to be. This has put a bit of a damper on my plans to dress him as Friar Tuck for Halloween. I may still do so, but I'm also thinking of alternatives.

He makes the funniest faces, looking a little like a platypus when he sucks in his bottom lip. He laughs when I make elephant noises, and when Daddy does anything with him.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thank you so much for keeping us up to date. it makes me feel a little closer to you guys.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home