Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

5 Months Old


Yesterday Elijah turned 5 months old. And as a gift, he only woke a few times last night (at 1:30am, 5am, 6am, 7:20am). Aw, and I didn't get him anything. :) It's been nice to have 2 nights of better sleep. Tomorrow we will introduce him to rice cereal! We even bought little baby spoons at Safeway today. I'm hoping to take him in to get weighed this week, so I'll let you know where he's at and how he likes the cereal.

He moved into size 2 diapers almost two weeks ago, and it looks like he'll be in size 3 before September easily. I'm trying to get him into his 3-6mo old clothes before he outgrows them, but I have begun to move him into some 6 month old outfits. If you got him one, chances are I'll take a pic of him in it and send it to you. Please be patient though. It has been so hot here, he rarely wears more than his diaper.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    happy 5 months elijah!!!! and let your mommy sleep some more.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home