Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Sleep Patterns 2

Well, I'm sure I will jinx things by saying this but...
Elijah is now sleeping for 7 hours or so at night. He has his last feeding at 8pm, and he'll sleep until about 4 or 5am. This has been such a good thing. He still wants to be up by 6 or 7am, but how can we complain when we're getting that big stretch of sleep?

He's taken to the bottled formula really well. Too well. He's less interested in his regular feeding, so we may have to switch that to bottles too. Trouble is I don't have time to pump. So we'll fight this out as long as we can.

I took a short video with our digital camera last week. I was trying to get Elijah to smile on camera. It won't stay posted long, because I don't want to take up too much space. There is no sound, our camera doesn't do that. Here it is.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM , Blogger Athena said...

    Oh my goodness! So adorable! What a lucky mommy you are!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home