Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Symptoms

It's funny now how I can look back on our trip to Scotland, and when I felt ill, I attributed it to jet-lag, when it was morning sickness. Actually, my morning sickness lasts all day, but luckily it doesn't advance past being nauseated. I also am feeling really tired, and I have very little appetite. It's become a joke in our house, everytime I complain about something, Geoff says, let me guess it's a symptom of pregnancy. In all honesty, they all are. :) He goes between wanting to protect me & Peanut, to then saying I should be doing more, because he doesn't want no loafer baby. :)

I've been getting the sweetest e-cards (Heather, Kelly, & Cindy), and it's so great to know people are praying for the safety and health of our family. People are also starting to plan visits to Denver (who knew this is what it would take?). Naturally the parents will come right around the birth, but siblings are planning to come shortly thereafter. Cindy wants to come from California at the end of March. Geoff and I had plans to go to Rhode Island for a conference in April, but I doubt I'll go. Geoff says he may still go, as it's a hotel room where he'll be able to sleep. I've given some thought to if and when I may want to take a trip up to Edmonton after the baby is born. It would mean a lot to me to be able to introduce the baby to my grandparents. They love kids. We'll have to see what money affords.

I've been reading some books recommended to me by Kirsty, back when she was pregnant. We'd love to be able to tell Doug & Kirsty, but they've moved, and we have no number for them. I did email them asking for their number, so ideally we'll hear back in a week.

My next appointment is in 4 weeks, so I'll have stuff to share then. Until then, I don't know what I'll have to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home