Elijah's World

A blog all about Elijah. Proud Mom and Dad are Melissa & Geoff.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Summer Is Over


Mr. Jelly Mustache


Being silly

Wow, it's been a while since we've given an Elijah update. What can I say?

He's always bumping his head into stuff.

His vocabulary is ever increasing.

His memory is WAY too good. He will talk to you about things that happened days, even weeks ago. For example, he is reminding me of when I ran a stop sign 2 weeks ago. I keep telling him it was a one time thing, I am paying more attention to stop signs and I'm a good driver.

He started gymnastics this week. It's not a very structured class, but he enjoys running around and playing on the equipment.

If I would let him, he would eat all day long!

He will go get his flu shot in November at Miles' next doctor appt.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As always, adorable. Love the box!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home